2012 POLICY FOR MHA ENDORSEMENTS
AIM of MHA endorsement:
To promote educational topics/events that supports the mission of MHA.
- To support organizations, events, education that help classical homeopaths in the practice of homeopathy.
- The endorsement may relate but is not limited to the activities, conferences, meetings, training events and programs or published material.
- The endorsement can be for profit or for non-profit entities.
- The event must meet the mission of MHA.
- The MHA endorsement is for a single event.
- MHA Board members will evaluate and vote on each request.
- The request for an endorsement must be at least 6 months before an event.
- The approval process may take 4-8 weeks.
- The requesting organization must submit an outline and credentials of the presenter to the Education Coordinator.
- Evaluation results of previous seminars are preferred.
- An evaluation by participants is required after the event and will be required to renew an endorsement.
- The requesting organization will submit a letter of request for endorsement and how they intend to use the MHA endorsement.
- The final approval with any restrictions will be sent to the requesting person by the MHA executive director.
- Requester agrees to have MHA literature available at the event.
- Requester is a MHA member at the $100 level.
- Requester is liable for any/all costs for the event.
- Requester will carry insurance for the event.
- Requester is liable for all claims resulting from the event.
- MHA members will get a discount for the event.
- The event will be published in the MHA newsletter after it has been approved by the board.
- The organization can use the MHA logo with the following statement after they have been approved. “The Minnesota Homeopathic Association has endorsed _____________________________ as education that meets the Association’s mission for Classical Homeopaths in the State of Minnesota.”
NOTE: The Board revises endorsement policy as is necessary. 2012